Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Metta World Peace exposes wanted to go before joining the Pistons Lakers were rebuffed


Recently Metta World Peace Charles Barkley Jersey  won the hero as a former Lakers amnesty, some of his insider before joining the Lakers was he himself who first drew the original Metta World Peace at that time more inclined to join the Detroit Pistons or go to Greece to play.

"The reason I stay in Los Angeles, there is one and only one reason, and that is because my agent." Metta World Peace said, "He did not call for the Greek side, for his practice I am extremely angry and dissatisfied . "

"I was the first choice is the Pistons, we give Joe - Dumars also telephoned Joe - Dumars said, 'We do not want this happened' and I wanted to go play, go do some charity of charitable activities, it would be a great idea. "Metta World Peace said," If we can put aside fights that year (Palace of Auburn Hills events) let it happen, I believe that the whole world will praise the sound issue. "

Metta World Peace also mentioned that although he is very happy to play in Detroit, but Dumars clearly not happy, he said, "I do not think now is the city you come to the best time."

"Then I will go to their hopes on the Greek play, so I can leave the NBA (microblogging) to play overseas." Metta Dwyane Wade Swingman Jersey World Peace went on, "is, at this Lakers team gave me a call, and then I wanted to go to Los Angeles, then I came here 'to see how I became a Lakers'. "

Now Metta World Peace is the former Ron Artest (microblogging Artest) is 2004 Palace of Auburn Hills events provoked by the incident occurred in November 19, 2004 with the Pistons Pacers game in NBA history is the largest and heaviest punishment, affecting the worst brawl. The cause of the incident is Metta World Peace lying technology platform, a fan to spill his beer, leading to his own emotional control, fans rushed to beat the auditorium. Metta World Peace was suspended brandon jennings jersey for 73 games for this, suspended all salary, loss of up to $ 4,995,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment